Teacher’s Training Course
Objective: Yoga is becoming popular day by day. A wave of yoga is sweeping across the globe. To introduce yoga as a science of Holistic living and not merely as yoga postures, Jagriti Yoga Institute is offering this course with great benefits to the students who want to develop their career in Yoga. At the end of this course, the students will be able to teach yoga to the general public the holistic way, to prevent diseases, promote positive health and bring harmony and peace in the society.
Duration of The Course:
- There will be Two intakes in every calendar year starting on the 1st of January and July every year
- The examination for the subjects shall be conducted at the end of programme.
- The duration of the course will be SIX months.
- Fees : Rs. 25000.00
- Payment Options:
The DD should be drawn in favor of ISHVARA PRANIDHANA FOUNDATION payable at Mumbai
You can also pay the fee by NEFT transfer as per the details are given below and inform us through e-mail/SMS
Name of the Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd
Branch Name: TULSIANI CHEMBERS – NARIMAN PT, Mumbai -400021
Account Name: ISHVARA PRANIDHANA FOUNDATION
Account No: 5010 0282 8731 34
IFSC Code: : HDFC0000001
Type of Account: Saving A/C
Admissions & Eligibility
- The candidate shall have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in Intermediate School.
- Special privileges may be given case to case basis.
Topics include study of the following:
- YOGIC PHYLOSOPHY
- HUMAN ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- MENTAL HEALTH
- PROJECT WORK
Apply through Post:
Please send us hard copy of your application form and your educational certificates (photo copy) to:
Jagriti Yoga Institute (Ishvara Pranidhana Foundation),
202, Venus-E, Gaurav Galaxy, Phase-2, Near St. Pauls’s School
Mira Road( East), Mumbai-401107
Tel: 09967784082, E-mail: email@example.com